Before you outsource to a content team, you need to understand what their output looks like. Find here an unfiltered selection of content samples from across a variety of our clients. We didn’t pick and choose certain ones to show you — because we do our best on every article we produce.
Blog post samples
Our standard blog post is 800 words long and takes a deep dive into one topic. We use this format to optimize for keyword clusters and answer questions that are important to your sales process.
- How RPA Can Help Streamline Finance and Accounting
- How Many Web Pages Should An Ecommerce Website Have?
- What’s the Ideal Amazon Turnover Rate?
- Everything You Need to Know About Git Merge
- How the 7 Domains Model Can Help You Analyze Your Startup Idea
- How to Choose the Right Healthcare Learning Management System
- Why A Good-looking Presentation Matters
- What Instagram Data Breaches Mean for Consumers
- How to Make Your Own Music Video
- Intranet, Wiki, or Knowledge Management Platform – What’s the Difference?
- How B2B Client Onboarding Automation Can Save Time and Increase Efficiency
- How to Use Ad Rules to Optimize Your Native Ad Campaigns
- Why You Need a Microservices Catalog Tool
- How Blockchain is Changing the Recruitment Process
- How to Assess Product-Market Fit for Your SaaS Business
- How to Document Your Service Process So You Can Deliver High-Quality Productized Services
- Best Practices for Using Links In Your Emails
- How to Get Better Feedback from Clients During Web Projects
Don’t see any for your industry? Ask us about our experience.
Samples of more content formats
The great thing about content marketing is that different formats can help you accomplish different goals. Sample our work across various types of content.
Longform blog posts
A longer blog format lets you target competitive keywords and address topics that are more complex.
Interview-based blog content
Speaking with a writer can help you get your ideas or story across.
A high-value downloadable asset helps you build your sales funnel. See an example:
Appeal to specific audiences and capture leads with targeted landing pages.
- Landing page to download a comprehensive guide
- Landing page to download a checklist
- Landing page to target a niche audience
A pillar page can help you improve your internal linking structure and strengthen your SEO strategy.